Podcasts are not popular in Italy yet.
If you walk around and ask random people, you hardly find one who is even familiar with the term. But I’ve been listening to them for a long time so, recently, I’ve started one with the goal of approaching intellectually today problems….
Please… Have a sit.
– “Thank you.”
So. Tell me… What’s wrong?
– “Nothing, I’ve only got depression.”
Do you? What makes you think that?
– “Well, I don’t feel like doing anything in general!”
– “No I mean… I don’t feel going at work neither… Plus I just want to…
What’s the worst thing you can do to a Human Being?
Many over the years have explored the darkest corners of their mind to come up with an answer. One of them was born in Florence in 1265.
Dante’s Inferno is still nowadays considered one of the greatest psychological investigation of Evil. The allegorical poem narrates…
– “Look! What a Monster! Despicable…”
Yep. Happens all the time…
– “I could never do something like that!”
Sure. Terrible things happen everyday and yet you’re always surprised.
Yes, we keep hurting each other and…
– “F***ing business man!”
One of the guys working next door used to complain about a certain fellow…
– “Always food delivered in the office… He works two blocks away for f***’s sake!”
He hated deliver him sushi. Apparently it made him skip his cigarette break, or never leaved a tip, God only knows…
– “Always with his fancy suit…”
Not that I cared much but…
My name is Mark Granza, I’m born in 1991, and I’m a long time passionate about Psychology.
A careful student of Canadian academic and public intellectual Jordan B. Peterson since 2 years ago, I’ve been particularly influenced by his teachings, by Stoicism, Carl G. Jung, and by…